[Noisebridge-discuss] Help with Eagle CAD

Mike Hatalski mike at witsmith.com
Wed Apr 22 19:50:35 UTC 2009

(Just lurking on the list & wishing I could be up in the bay area with you
guys...)
Has anybody tried etching with acid Cupric Chloride? Seems better for the
environment (reusable).
http://www.instructables.com/id/Stop-using-Ferric-Chloride-etchant!--A-better-etc/
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~eseychell/PCB/etching_CuCl/index.html

--Mike