[Noisebridge-discuss] 5MoF ---> Five Minutes of Fame

miloh miloh at froggytoad.net
Wed Apr 1 00:25:19 UTC 2009

Yo Noisebridge, Yo!

As April speedily approaches, I'm making the first general call for
submissions for the April Fling edition of Five Minutes of Fame.
Let the sunshine in!  Let your projects shine!

It's happening Thursday April 16th 2009,  that's the third Thursday of April
at  8PM.

Plan for it and save up your hard earned money to buy booze, veggies, or
cookies to nip at, at it.  (editor, I need help here!)
As always, there will be Science Style Socializing afterwards.

More information available at your favorite neighborhood wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame
Everything you need to know is there...

-R. Miloh

p.s. For April you can email your 5 minute talk submissions to me
(miloh_at_froggytoad_dot_net),  or aestetix (aestetix_at_gmail_dot_com)
also for twitterdorks:  twitter (dm or @, your choice) your submissions to
me!   @miloh