[Noisebridge-discuss] Announcing LoveTech Saturday 4/4 - Moldover & Komega's monthly Live Electronic music workshop/performance/art party

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 09:04:02 UTC 2009

I believe this event definitely captures the spirit and intent of Noisebridge:

Komega & Moldover present

LIVE - ELECTRONIC - MUSIC

Next Event:
Saturday, April 4th @ The Ranch

This time we're joining forces with Mochipet for an extra epic music lineup!
All night blowout!

9pm - 5am

LoveTech teams up with Daly City Records for Mochipet's album-release party
10:00 Restform Bodies (Anticon)
10:45 Moldover (LoveTech)
11:30 KLRI$$IAN
12:15 Chelsea Faith
01:00 Mochipet (Daly City), Mike Boo (Alphapup), Marcus Stephens (JazzMafia)
01:45 Dnae Beats (Machete Vox)
02:30 Ganucheau (False Profit)
03:15 Cobalt Robot aka redivider & joey mousepad
03:35 Bloodysnowman (Daly City)
04:00 Blipvert (Synapse Compound)

9pm WORKSHOP: Komega presents "Building synths & controllers WITH YOUR MIND"
Digital Jam Lounge hosted by Rich DDT - bring your speakers and electronic instruments, plug in and play!
Hydration by Mixin Vixen
Vittles by Tyler
Visuals by VJ Byron the LightWeaver
3D visual landscapes by VJ Larry Sheradon
Time Machine by Rich DDT

@ The Ranch
1433 Van Dyke Ave (@ Jennings St)
San Francisco, CA 94124

$10, All Ages

We love music. We love technology. We love this city because its
people love these things too. SF's LIVE electronic music community
brings you a night of speaker-thumpin' live-electronic music and
interactive art installations designed to blow your mind and move your
feet. Featuring performances by Moldover, Mochipet, Mike Boo, Dnae
Beats, and Ganucheau (and many more!), a synth/controller building
workshop by Komega, a Digital Jam Lounge, and interactive multimedia
art installations. Come show your support for the music, art, and live
performance of the FUTURE!

Thanks,
Rich DDT
617-821-6966