[Noisebridge-discuss] FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals ... Sports4Kids

Bill Nye nye2 at email.com
Wed Apr 1 21:33:51 UTC 2009

> Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009
> From: Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
> I received the email today, copied below, from the
> SF Unified School District.  They are looking for
> people who are willing to teach kids in after school
> programs. ...

This is marginally related since Sports4Kids (started
in Oakland, now in other cities) deals with after
school "sports", not "electronics", but since the
Play On Conference is right down the street on
16'th Ave, I post it as an FYI:
http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/default.aspx?EventID=661991
http://www.sports4kids.org/
Unfortunately, I just noticed it cost around $100/day
to attend. :-(  -Bill