[Noisebridge-discuss] First aid and CPR Thursday April 9th

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:20:10 UTC 2009

There's nothing worse than the feeling, when you see someone hurt, of not
knowing what to do to help.  This is the kind of skill you hope you don't
need, but don't want to be without when it's needed.

Looking at the Noisebridge schedule, without going to something inconvenient
like Saturday afternoon, it looks like Thursday is the best time to hold
this.  If we start at 6PM with the first aid, 8 with the CPR, we should be
able to get through the entire (all-day saturday) course in one evening.
Since this is going to be pretty intensive, it's important to show up on
time.  It won't be possible to get through all the material if it starts on
Noisebridge time.

+1 if you're down with this.

(ccing Michael since I don't think he's on the list.)

Christie
--
I refuse to give up childish things.