[Noisebridge-discuss] Job: VMWare Admin in Bay Area

wolfprime wolfprime at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:37:21 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I've been watching the Noisebridge list for a while and I'm very interested
in the hacker space movement.  I've yet to make it down to see the space
yet, but hopefully soon.  I hate for this to be my first post, but this is
one of the few local sources I could think of to tap for talented technical
people.

My company is currently looking to fill a position for a VMWare
administrator. We're looking for someone with a track record using ESX,
Virtual Center, Lab Manager, and SAN storage systems. Company is located on
the peninsula.  If you or anyone you know might be interested, please email
me.

Thanks!
Nelson