[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for solutions to a miniature steam problem

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 01:02:05 UTC 2009

Some of you know already but for those that don't I'm building a tiny tiny
Tesla steam turbine but I'm unsure on how exactly to power it. The engine
itself is probably going to be no larger than half the size of a roll of
quarters so I imagine I'm not going to need a lot. I've thought about
modding a pressure cooker but I got notified that they have a tendency to
um, explode if modded the wrong ways.
Anyone have any ideas on making/modding a steam boiler for something this
small or know other sources that I could inquire to? Got a couple in mind
but I figure I'd ask the list first.

Thanks,

-Ani