[Noisebridge-discuss] Presentation on hacker spaces at SF Maker Faire

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:42:14 UTC 2009

Hey All,

I have been asked by the organizers of the SF Maker Faire to give a talk about hacker spaces, and in particular, how to start your own.  I could give this talk on my own, but I think it would be more interesting if there were two or three other people, too, so we could all give our perspectives (this worked out really well at the talk the me and Quinn and Lukas, of Metalab, gave at the BIL conference).  Anyone interested in joining me?  The Faire is May 30th and 31st.  We'll be talking one (or both) of those days).

Mitch.