[Noisebridge-discuss] Need help with my Maker Faire Rescue Robot

Bill Nye nye2 at email.com
Fri Apr 10 00:46:54 UTC 2009

Hello, I have my Maker Faire "Search and Rescue
Robot" project mechanically working, but I need some
ideas on how to make it more interesting.

There is more description at
   http://home.comcast.net/~nye22/SearchRescueRobot.txt

Is there any objection to setting it up at Noisebridge
some afternoon?  It has a 3.75 x 5 feet footprint, as
seen here:
   http://home.comcast.net/~nye22/MF2009.jpg

If there are no objections, next Tuesday afternoon
and evening would be convenient for me, and also
allow the meeting attendees to notice it and possibly
stick around to chat about it after the meeting.

(I would not be screwing with it during the meeting.)
Thanks  -Bill