[Noisebridge-discuss] Nick Cave's Soundsuits, performance at Yerba Buena

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Apr 11 22:09:45 UTC 2009

(Not that Nick Cave, the other Nick Cave.)

Check out some pictures of this incredible art:

http://www.loudreams.com/2009/03/31/nick-cave-soundsuits-wow/
http://www.jackshainman.com/dynamic/artist.asp?ArtistID=23

These are so Me I can hardly stand it.

They are at Yerba Buena through early July, and I'll probably go look at
the displays more than once.  But there are also to be three
performances by dancers wearing the suits, and this is what I'm emailing
about.  The performance I'll be attending is on May 28 at 7 (the others
are May 30 & 31, when I'll be at Maker Faire).

Anyone else want to go with me?  Tickets can't be bought online so I'll
go by the YB ticket office sometime in the next couple of weeks.  If you
want to come, I'll get yours too.  Let me know.

What: Soundsuit dance performance
When: May 28, 7PM
Where: Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
Cost: $7 for full gallery admission, performance is free

*squee*
Rachel