[Noisebridge-discuss] remote controlled airplane project? noiseplane?

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:01:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

We got the rest of the parts for that airplane that's hanging on the wall.
I put the gasoline in the bottom cabinet in the kitchen and labeled
it: warning flammable...
In the closet next to the electronics lab there is a cardboard box
with tools and parts and
a yellow electrical power station for starting the airplane via
external starter motor...

Is anyone interested in an airplane project?
Perhaps we could attach various peripherals and sensors to the plane?
Perhaps we could fly it during Buring Man away from all the people and stuff;
 or any time in the desert away from people and property that could be
damaged by the plane.

~david