[Noisebridge-discuss] Dolores Labs WIFI AP

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Apr 13 22:35:46 UTC 2009

This is more of a note then a concern. I just noticed a new item under
the iTunes shared speakers, "Dolores Labs". After doing a survey it
seems like our new neighbors are attached to our free open wifi. I
attempted to blast them with Chemical Brothers' Block Rockin Beats
turned up, but sadly it seems like they haven't hooked up any speakers
to the AP.

I myself am having a rather slow response/small bandwidth issues
currently on the network, but Peter here says his internet is working
like a charm, so I'm just going to blame my machine on all that for now.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net