[Noisebridge-discuss] Spatial Imaging and Sound workshop idea

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 19:17:14 UTC 2009

Wondering if there is a time that would be good for Noisebridge to host a Spatial Imaging and Spatial Sound workshop? I can bring my 3d display for the 3D imaging part, and if there are multiple speakers available at Noisebridge (four will be needed), we can use those for the sound.

I remember people at Noisebridge talking about wanting a multi-channel sound system done in MSP. It would be nice if we can do some work in that direction.

The spatial imaging work also involves MSP programming, the project I have proposed for after the workshop (big 3D system) would involve Processing as well, so more people can be involved.

People would also learn about the 3D imaging hardware. You will not need to know MSP in order to attend.

Please let me know if anyone has ideas or a good time.

~Walter