[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech SF is this Saturday April 25th - SyncoMasher installation-release & BDay party!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 21:11:34 UTC 2009

Komega & Moldover present
LoveTech SF
Live - Electronic - Music

Next Event:
Saturday, April 25th
@ The Ranch
Moldover's SyncoMasher (interactive music jamming station) release party
http://moldover.com/graphics/SyncoMasher_11_artistic_01_w.jpg
+ Komega/Moldover Birthday Amaganza!

9pm-2am

09 PM: Workshop: Circuit Bending with DJ Nisus - http://www.myspace.com/djnisus
10 PM: Dr. Rek (costumed genius from Japan) / &y B -
http://www.myspace.com/drrek
11 PM: Moldover (Toast) - live Mojo-69 (controller of the future!) +
guitar set - http://www.moldover.com
12 PM: Colfax - http://www.youtube.com/user/colfaxsound
01 AM: Komega (LoveTech) - http://komegamusic.com

Digital Jam Lounge hosted by Rich DDT - bring your
speakers/synths/laptops, plug in and play!
Hydration by Mixin Vixen
Visuals by Tim Thompson
Time Machine by Rich DDT - http://SFSift.com

@ The Ranch
1433 Van Dyke Ave(@ Jennings St)
San Francisco, CA 94124
Directions - Public Transit:
Easily accessible from the T muni - get off at the 3rd St &
Williams/Van Dyke Ave Stop, walk 2 blocks East down Van Dyke Ave

$7, All Ages

We love music. We love technology. We love this city because its
people love these things too. SF's LIVE electronic music community
brings you a night of speaker-thumpin' live-electronic music and
interactive art installations designed to blow your mind and move your
feet. Featuring Moldover's SyncoMasher installation-release party,
Circuit Bending with DJ Nisus, Digital Jam Lounge with Rich DDT, and
interactive multimedia art installations. Come show your support for
the music, art, and live performance of the FUTURE!

The Facebook event is located here, with tons of new photos and videos
up from last time - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=74641323406
See Legend Magazine's review of the first LoveTech here -
http://legendmag.net/thelegendonline/2009/01/27/lovetech-sf-january-2009
See videos here and here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkkkxtpD7uw
http://www.socialush.tv/video/nonagon_at_lovetech_sf

Hope to see you there!