[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking a room

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:55:20 UTC 2009

Hey nerd-cave peeps:
Im looking for a room, and i thought I'd try here. Im looking with SF
preferred but east bay considered. Here is my ad from CL, and if you have
any more questions or know of a room, please ping me.
--

Hey! I am a 24yo arty, geeky lady seeking a room with like weirdos, artists,
activists, welders, fabricators, tomboys, burners, DPW, sandwich-lovers..
you get the gist. About me: I am constantly moving, making, playing. I make
big art and small art, and tend to work for non-profit childhood education
type places. I also go work for The Man for a few weeks out of the year. I
don't dig on the TV as a living room centerpiece, but that's not to say I
don't like movies or whatnot. I just cant relate to the channel surfing
couch potato. I am a recovered messy, so i would like to live with people
who fall into the generally-tidy-but-not-anal types. I'm not passive
aggressive, i wont leave little notes on the cheese. That being said, I do
like cheese, milk, eggs- I occasionally eat meat but can keep it clear of
the house- but i need my milk, because i am a cereal junky. Like, seriously,
five six bowls a day if you dont stop me. I like to be at the least
conversational with my roomates. Im very social and outgoing. Avid NON
SMOKER. Im cool with moderate 420. Geeky? Yah. I love the star trek, MTG,
battlestar, building and/or fighting robots, going to science museums, i am
a sometime cartoonist, nerdcore fan. I go to APE, comic-con and wonder-con
every year.
Im looking for a room in the 500$-700$ range, maybe a little teensy bit more
if its just the bees knees.
I've been a resident of the lower haight for the last few years, but also
love the mission, potrero, castro, bernal, hayes, panhandle...ill also
consider the sunset, richmond, and excelsior, but i really prefer to be more
central and within distance of a comic book store and a fine cup-o-joe.
So ya. Give me a holler if you have a room for rent!
--
doing stuff and making things
---