[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Noisebridge ExCEL proposal

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:53:06 UTC 2009

Argh!

Take 3: The files are way too big. I've uploaded the proposal to the
Noisebridge wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/images/1/17/ExCEL_Program_Proposal_Draft_4-28-09.doc

Remember as you read the proposal that we are following the structure of
the RFP:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Image:Enrichment_RFP_09-10_-_Final.doc

(See, I told you our brains were fried).

See you at NB in about half an hour.