[Noisebridge-discuss] Science, Engineering and Design Huddle tonight

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 17:57:02 UTC 2009

The topic will be renewable energy flashlights.

 Please reply via the archive. do not send personal e-mail to me.
 I view this archive many times a day and not my own e-mail inbox.

 There was an intro to stepper motors as generators ( Alternators ) for
converting cranking into electricity.

 Tonite will to build and ad a hand crank to this so to make it easier
to use.

 There might be an excercise to reconfigure the steppers both mechanically
and electricaly to optimize them as hand crank generators.

 Mike Kan