[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge dues for April

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:18:13 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Greetings from New York City!  I'm having a great time teaching lots of people how to solder all over the place.  While here I spent a week teaching learning disability kids how to make cool things with microcontrollers.  Next I'll inaugurate Pumping Station: One, in Chicago, then I'll be doing a workshopat the real, live cave at Cowtown Computer Club in Kansas City.  And, of course I'll be setting up the hardware hacking area at the first Japan Maker Faire.  I'll be home (totally jetlagged) in time to set up the hardware hacking area at the SF Maker Faire (May 30th/31st).

Keeping up with emails has been less happening than the teaching.  But I have been keeping up with accounting, including the Noisebridge treasurer duties while on the road.  I have not been keeping up with the nag letters, however.  And some of you need one!  You know who you are!  I'll be sending those out soon.

As there are only a few more hours left to April, if you have not paid you Noisebridge dues, please take the opportunity to do it now.  Yes, now!  Otherwise I'll have to send you a nag letter, and that will add to my already too-long list of emails I have to catch up with.  Wouldn't you rather just pay up now and both keep Noisebridge funded and keep my brain from exploding?

Take care!

Mitch.