[Noisebridge-discuss] 83c busy tonight?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Apr 3 00:45:15 UTC 2009

The EEG group meeting got moved to Sunday afternoon.  As far as I know,
only Mike Kan's design huddle is scheduled for tonight, assuming that is
still on (I haven't heard an announcement about it recently).  I doubt
SWARM will be a problem; one or the other group can always go upstairs
if there's a conflict.

Rachel