[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: chaos computer club trier hackerspace]

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Apr 5 09:43:17 UTC 2009

"today" ?  Do you know if they still want videos or if the need has passed?

I could participate in a video but not drive it, and I've got nothing
planned until 11AM (Cyborg group).

completely gratuitous and unrelated link to something I am utterly in
love with:
http://www.jackshainman.com/dynamic/artwork_display.asp?ArtworkID=1354

Rachel