[Noisebridge-discuss] Crypto learning night?

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 6 05:03:01 UTC 2009

peter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know some things about cryptography; others of you know far far far
> more. I want to know more! I'm willing to bet others do too! Is there
> interest in having a crypto night at NB?
>
> We could have very basic nights, more advanced nights, special topic
> nights. ANY NIGHTS WE WANT!!1!one!

What would you like to know? What do you already know?
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/CrazyCryptoNight

I'd like to do this, and I've been a teaching assistant for cryptography
classes in the past. I have some bad scheduling constraints through the
beginning of May, though. We can all work out when to do things on the
wiki page...

-David Molnar