[Noisebridge-discuss] warehouse space/ noisebridge east?

Kurt Grutzmacher grutz at jingojango.net
Mon Apr 6 23:26:30 UTC 2009

I've been a Noisebridge watcher since the start of it. I didn't have the
time to invest at the start plus being an east bayer (Berkeley) meant that
getting to any regular events would be a bit of a pain. I'd fully support
and invest time and money in having an e-bay branch of NB for the same
reasons that have been mentioned before but there are questions. Will it be
part of NB and, in doing so, increase the per-month charges (rent,
utilities, insurance, etc) for the group? What will be its purpose other
than being a "closer to home place to be" for NB?

Right now is a great time to hunt for open spaces and it will probably stay
good for a few more months I think. I'm hunting office spaces now for a
start-up and everyone is bending over backwards to fill up their empties.

Kurt Grutzmacher -=-  grutz at jingojango.net