[Noisebridge-discuss] Crypto learning night?

peter peteryoungmeister at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 01:38:21 UTC 2009

ok, some points:

-weekly, not one time. There is kinda a lot of material that is
described by "cryptography," and I want to know lots of it!

-trying to schedule on an email list is an awful idea, I admit it, but
I wanted to toss it out there in case someone had a brilliant
scheduling idea that I had missed. sadly, this does not seem to be the
case.

-I, personally, would like to try to schedule this so that david can
come, what with him being all hella smart and shit in this field. but
he has also expressed that his schedule is just fucked for the next
bit, so we might be on our own until he has something resembling a
schedule. david, want to comment?

-whiteboard good! but we could probably also create some kinda of
portable whiteboard. I'm sure that others would appreciate this item
as well.

conclusions: weekly, what is david's schedule, still no good times to
do things at nb, whiteboards are awesome.