[Noisebridge-discuss] warehouse space/ noisebridge east?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:57:40 UTC 2009

Eh.  There is no perfect location that's affordable.  Our current space has
lots of food in the vicinity.  There's plenty of non-local foot traffic so
you're not stalked for your wallet.  It's feet from the bart station so the
danger involved in moving from there to the space and back is very minimal,
even if it were on par with the sorts of dangers you'd see in W. Oakland,
which I don't believe it is.

I say this as someone who's been followed home more than once, of course.
Then again, it's my choice to walk - a real choice I make out of many
options.

Christie

--
I refuse to give up childish things.