[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge East

Al Billings albill at arcanology.com
Wed Apr 8 00:23:32 UTC 2009

On 4/7/09 5:21 PM, Christie Dudley wrote:
> Why don't all you east-bayers get together and build something?  You
> don't need permission from us city folks, do you?  I'm sure we'd all
> be happy to help support you, but we certainly aren't going to do it
> for you on your suggestion.

Well, gee, why not give me the $1,000 I donated to building Noisebridge
when we needed to get the space back and I'll reinvest it over here? Oh
wait, you can't...

Where were you when I and a bunch of others did that, Christie? I don't
appreciate the 'tude. No one's asking for a handout or someone to do
something for us. People acting like this make me regret getting
involved in the first place. Thanks for that.

Al