[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for solutions to a miniature steam problem

Noah Balmer noahbalmer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:22:04 UTC 2009

I'll second the "talk to kimric" suggestion, but you may also just want to
look into parts for model steam engines, e.g. you can get safety valves from
these guys:
http://www.jensensteamengines.com/parts.htm

I'm told this is a good book on the subject:
http://www.amazon.com/Model-Boilers-Boilermaking-K-Harris/dp/0852423772