[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire volunteers

Tito Jankowski titojankowski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:49:10 UTC 2009

Hey Noisebridge -- DIYbio is presenting at the Maker Faire as well! This is
our first Maker Faire so our challenge is finding short, simple bio examples
for visitors. Interactive booths are tons of fun (that soldering station is
gonna be a huge hit)!
If you have any suggestions or ideas for cool bio stuff you would like to
see at the Maker Faire, let us know :)
Tito