[Noisebridge-discuss] Big LED Screen - potential upgrade?

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Fri Apr 10 18:48:40 UTC 2009

d p chang <weasel at meer.net> writes:

> nils at shkoo.com writes:
>
>> Do they have the required SPI ports available?
>
> i recall that the 8618 has two (although one is 'reserved' for a
> config-ish eeprom). i have to dig up the schematic for the protoboard
> to see if these pins are brought out to a usable place.

the wireless radio is controlled by the other spi connector on the
boards that we have so these are probably not suitable (other than being
free :-)

sorry for the noise.

\p
---
In the long run men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, though they
should fail immediately, they had better aim at something high.
		--- Henry David Thoreau