[Noisebridge-discuss] Filling order for MA3 Miniature Absolute Magnetic Shaft (Rotary) Encoders

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:25:13 UTC 2009

my understanding is that wheels slip (especially when steering) and so
after awhile errors will accumilate. thus, it's usually necessary to
correct this every so often with position via gps, beacons, video or
other image recognition, accelerometers, compasses, etc.

most robotic systems i've been aware of use multiple systems, because
each one has its flaws and blind spots.