[Noisebridge-discuss] PIR sensor docs

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:08:34 UTC 2009

David, the guy who donated the box of sensors, said that there used to be some lens that went with each sensor.  He had a lot of them, but couldn't find them when he donated the box to us.  So, they are probably lost.  He said the lense was used for sensing longer distances.  We may be able to get some lenses that were intended for other purposes to work well enough for our sensors -- but I'm not sure what kind of lens would be good.

Mitch.