[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: German at Noisebridge?

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Fri Apr 17 19:07:05 UTC 2009

On Apr 16, 2009, at 10:16 PM, Christoph Maier wrote:

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 13:09 -0700, Christie Dudley wrote:
> So I've been talking to my friend Charlotte who is a German language
> professional (you might have noticed Lee making interesting tools for
> her translation business) and she seems agreeable for the natural
> language thing that we've been talking about.
>
> So whatcha guys think?

So_hmhm_ja, wann kriag na i wos z‘trinka ?

Gruß aus San Diego

Christoph
(wondering how to participate more actively from a very remote location)

Mia kunnst no a Weißbier bringa.

Cheers von Übersee,
/astera

(and I'd gladly contribute by giving some private lessons at your
space in July, if anyone's interested =)