[Noisebridge-discuss] Spatial Imaging and Sound workshop idea

deleted arbzed at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:34:29 UTC 2009

Walter,

I'd be very interested in this as well.  I've got some experience working
with both Max/MSP and Pd, but I don't have a Max license.

Tuesdays and Thursdays would probably be my best days... maybe Mondays, too.

How does your 3D display work?

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jesse Zbikowski <embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com