[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: German at Noisebridge?

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Sat Apr 18 08:12:47 UTC 2009

On Apr 17, 2009, at 9:26 PM, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:

astera wrote:
> (and I'd gladly contribute by giving some private lessons at your
> space
> in July, if anyone's interested =)

Do you do house calls? :-)

Yes, Jake, for NoiseBridge and you - naturally!
I'll willingly translate the 3 phrases my favorite SF hackerspace
decides to be craving for the most, via VoIP - on Sun, May 03rd, at
02pm PDT (http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Call-in/2009.05.03 - the so-
called 'hackerspaces call-in', eventually you might've heard of these ;)

Hack on,
/astera

PS. But yeah, actually that wasn't a joke. I'm planning to get into SF
in late June/beginning of July, and will stay approx. for 5 weeks.