[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: battlestar wanted

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Sat Apr 18 21:05:36 UTC 2009

They were indeed the founders. (2 of them at least, I think the other
2 were support and financial)

They also have to pay nearly 900k each in fines.

I will be interested to see if they appeal and get a higher court
(don't know how their court system works), this outcome is honestly
and obviously a "message".

-Mark