[Noisebridge-discuss] sewing machine & sewing intro?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Apr 20 00:47:36 UTC 2009

Noisebridge has a sewing machine which is ... functional.  I'd love to
see if yours works better and possibly replace it.  Alternately, I have
a weekly craft night I run from my house which could use a second sewing
machine if you are looking to get rid of it anyway (and it's not better
than the one here).

Rachel