[Noisebridge-discuss] Painting the door at 83c (seeking aiders and abettors)

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Tue Apr 21 00:46:43 UTC 2009

>Just make sure we're within ordinance, or they'll make us remove it.

As long as the landlord is cool with it and the occupants are cool with it,
it's cool. If the DPW initially has a problem with it, understand that their
hearts are the right place, keeping the city clean.

Here's precident:

This place is down the street from me and tells a good story...
The story to get the city to stop erasing the "grafitti" is longer than this
article tells.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/07/03/INGSIDFMM01.DTL

etc...
http://brucetomb.com/gallery2/v/main/