[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge climbing group?

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:46:15 UTC 2009

Alright, its settled then. Thursday evening from lets say 5pm until closing
time/people get tired. Anyone's welcome to show up during that time. Next
time I'm there I'm going to ask if they do group rates or something to that
effect. If you happen to show up at MC in the evening (assuming you're not
in Slim's VFX class) and spot a Noisebridger or two, come say hi and lets
group up!

-Ani