[Noisebridge-discuss] Software Reverse Engineering Workshop

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Apr 22 08:41:47 UTC 2009

Hey Dr. Jesus!

Thanks for volunteering, I'd love to make your talk part of the
evening. Some folks will not be x86 wizards, so you might lose a few
folks, but if you can explain the concepts and capabilities of the
programs in addition to the code nitty gritty I think all will get
something out of it. A live demo of some kind would be great, and if
people can get in the action somehow that'd be uh, even greater.

-Daniel