[Noisebridge-discuss] Help with Eagle CAD

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Apr 22 18:36:11 UTC 2009

I've considered fabbing my own, but WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE USED
ETCHANT? Pouring toxic metal salts down the drain is ecologically
inconsiderate and likely illegal. The price of copper being what it
is, I'm sure the fab houses have some kind of electrolytic recovery,
but that's more than I feel like dealing with in the sink. I'll stick
to the fab houses, who also do a great job drilling all those teeny
holes in the right place.