[Noisebridge-discuss] Access to the calendar?

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:31:14 UTC 2009

The calendar currently on SWARM looks like it only displays the date and not
what's happening on that date, maybe that's why it fell into disuse. I'm
liking the extensibility of the Kenyu73 one and am really surprised that we
don't have one like that already. Google Calendar is cumbersome and it
depends on one person to grant privileges which is an unnecessary burden
IMO, especially when we have an entire wiki at our disposal, not to mention
not everyone (like me) uses Google calendar.
I'd be willing to take the reins and experiment with it if I can get access
to install the plugin, hint hint...

-Ani