[Noisebridge-discuss] Access to the calendar?

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:13:32 UTC 2009

The jukebox is kind of an odd situation, from what I know of it,
documentation is limited and its changed hands so many times since I've been
involved here. I don't know the first thing about using it since I'm not
exactly sure where to look for it. I imagine a calendar would operate a bit
differently since it is something that would be (presumably) on the main
page or at least linked from the main page.
Given the wiki is pretty active I don't think usability would be a problem
for this. I at least think its a worthwhile experiment and I'd love to give
it a go.

-Ani