[Noisebridge-discuss] VFX class postponed one week due to teh sick

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:08:35 UTC 2009

Just a head's up that I've been suffering from the same sore throat making
it hard to speak which befell me Saturday morning after being a Noisebridge
Friday night - not necessarily causative but seems suspicious that multiple
noisebridger's have the same ailment - might be going around the space?
Shannon

Founder, Nearness Function - strategic consulting, brand advertising &
sponsorships
Twitter - rycaut
Blogs: Slow Brand - http://slowbrand.com
Searching for the Moon - http://shannonclark.wordpress.com