[Noisebridge-discuss] Deep Crack

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Sat Apr 25 13:43:55 UTC 2009

aestetix aestetix <aestetix at gmail.com> writes:

> Since there has been a lot of chatter about Deep Crack and crytography
> in general here, I thought I'd post a link to a book that was
> written on it. Enjoy!

interesting read back in the day (my copy seems to have grown legs) even though i
knew little about hw design.

perhaps someone here knows if crypto is still a munition?  i have this
recollection that this got recategorized during the clintom years, but
we had to do some dance (at work) about this last year. wikipedia/google
mumbles about 'still complex' but does anyone know of a 'better' lay
reference?

\p
---
You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction
between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal.
		--- John De Armond