[Noisebridge-discuss] Software Reverse Engineering Workshop

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Apr 29 04:21:53 UTC 2009

Hi!

So far we have a handful of folks interested in either presenting
(yay) or attending (also yay) a software reversing workshop. So far
Thursday nights are out. Does anyone have either suggestions for or
against a particular night? Wednesday or Friday or a weekend seems to
be best.

So, I'll propose Friday the 22nd or Wednesday the 27th at 7:30PM. Let
me know if you have a problem with either day and let's get the RSVP's
going. (I will provide snacks!)

Contact me if you're interested in presenting something about
reversing OR attending.

-Daniel