[Noisebridge-discuss] Software Reverse Engineering Workshop

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Apr 29 10:27:24 UTC 2009

I just added a wiki page for the workshop to the main planned events
section. This page will be updated as the workshop comes together. The
current proposed date is Friday the 22nd at 7:30PM, and Dr. Jesus has
said he is pretty sure he can give his reversing talk then. If anyone
else would like to present a reversing related topic that would be
wonderful. As I mentioned, I will bring snacks, and you will be
expected to be able to figure out the ingredients.

-Daniel