[Noisebridge-discuss] Giant space explosion detector

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:36:13 UTC 2009

awesome! i'm interested!

art!

e.g. arduino follows the feed and animates some artistic representation
.... something... when an explosion is detected.

more art!

e.g. music, video, same feed into processing or PD make something cool
looking and sounding. even just a screensaver would be great.

giantspaceexplosions needs a twitter feed. i'd certainly follow.

perhaps dvrogers would be interested in linking to his earthquake
table!?!? or other projects? this is in his area of work, i would think.

dorkbot presentation! doesn't get much dorkier than this.

are you in touch with the ham radio community? they would love this
stuff. if you have an article/website/overview, i can post to one of the
livelier local lists (9amtalknet) who are often interested in space
events, not necessarily ham related.