[Noisebridge-discuss] Next 5MoF: American Sign Language

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Aug 10 22:37:09 UTC 2009

Per discussion w/ Aestetix from my last NB visit, I'll be doing a talk
at the next 5 Minutes o' Fame on American Sign Language.

I'd like to ask y'all for input (offlist): What questions do you have about ASL?

I can cover anything from actual linguistics to Deaf culture to
practical instruction, but I can't cover all of it, and I'm not sure
what to prioritize. (Plus, I have a blind spot for what newbies might
find most interesting and/or confusing.)

Thanks,
- Sai