[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockpick sets

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Aug 2 08:37:07 UTC 2009

Excerpts from Rubin Abdi's message of Sun Aug 02 01:21:21 -0700 2009:
> Was hoping someone could point out one or two good sets. Additionally
> would anyone be up for spending some time for practice? I looked through
> some of the locksport stuff but haven't seen any movement on it recently.

I would love to practice sometime. For some reason, I've have good luck
with simple 4 and 5 pin Master locks and Kwikset locks, but have had
problems with false binding all the time on the Schlage plugs.

I think Charlie Hsu has some nice picks at 83c, you might as him.

One fun project is to cut spring steel from street sweeper bristles for
picks and wrenches.