[Noisebridge-discuss] Party anyone?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:37:26 UTC 2009

i found a partially working rave style mirrored wheel light effect
thingy, with a mirror mounted on a motor and a speed control with audio
input. the audio-to-motor controller is burnt out, but arduino should
easily substitute and make for an interesting hackable party device. the
motors work fine, and one of the two projector bulbs works.

i'm happy to donate this contraption to nb if there is interest