[Noisebridge-discuss] Games night - Race for the Galaxy

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Aug 1 22:52:53 UTC 2009

While visiting some friends in Minneapolis, I got hooked onto Race for
the Galaxy. It's like Flux on lots of crack.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/28143

I would like to find some folks to play this with and though of
Noisebridge. I remember seeing a slew of emails about role playing games
in the space, but haven't found anything on just board and card games.
Would anyone be interested in doing something like this? Thinking of
starting at 9 or 10 some random night of the week.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net